Points of Interest
Soap is not the only topic of these links! We have included links for people and sites that have been both informative and helpful to us. See what you think--perhaps you'll find just what you're looking for.
- www.botanical.com/botanical/mgmh/mgmh.html Botanical.com is a great resource for those who would like to know more about herbs and their uses. It is the internet version of A Modern Herbal, by Mrs. M. Grieve, originally published in 1931. As noted on their site, the information may not be up to snuff according to our modern medical standard. Nonetheless, a real treasure!
- www.lowmips.com Computer Programming. This is the site for Reggie Campbell. He is the programmer who wrote the USPS shipping component of this site. He volunteers much of his time and we are grateful for his help! If you need programming, you can contact him for his rates.
- www.southern-stitches.com Laurie Anderson sews and embroiders gorgeous heirloom quality children's clothing.
- www.etsy.com/shop/lfjewelry Pretty, delicate handmade jewelry.
- www.laboratory5.com Cyndi and her husband are accomplished artists in various media, including pottery and fine art. You can also visit their shop directly.
- www.backyardchickenkeeping.com A great and very thorough resource for all things chicken.